Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A couple of off days.

Well, I haven't been very active this week. Which is not too good when I have a century ride looming this weekend, but life can get in the way. My wife and I are heading down to Waco for the Waco Wild West Century.The week has not been a total loss though. Sunday I got my wife out for a game of tennis....well, we really just got out there and laughed at each other chasing the balls around the court. I have never been a tennis player and in fact only played once or twice with an ex-girlfriend who was a State Champion and therefore I either got frustrated at not being able to return her volleys or she got frustrated at trying to teach me. Anyway, my wife took tennis in college, but it being so many years ago for both of us, we are starting on equal footing. It gives us a chance to get some light exercise while spending some time together. That's the important thing. Today I hope to head up to the "Y" to get in a spin class at least, but with today being my wife's birthday, Happy Birthday Eva, and I have a surprise party to clean and decorate for. I was pleased to get an email from somebody who read a previous post....glad to hear that there is somebody out there who actually reads this stuff, though it is really just for me to look back on. However, if you read something that peaks an interest, you have information to share, or just want to discuss...please drop me a line. This is a learning experience for me as well. See you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment